Why Bad Boy Mowers are great for our industry.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HenryB, Oct 13, 2011.

1. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

Two main reasons: they are priced very fair wich keeps the Exmark and Scago of our industry in line and secondly: they are very progressive and innovative. Like them or not their machines keep evolving and improving in an industry that considers adding more horsepower research and design. I wish them luck. Their new Stander looks nice too. I'm actually holding off on buying two Scag Vrides til I check out their 60 inch version.

2. check, this should be good.

3. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm not really trying to offend anyone But honestly the lack of real improvement and at times sheer arrogance of some of the major mower companies reminds me of the Big Three (Auto industry)in the 80's. Their arrogance almost sank them. People's (consumer's) blind loyalism only goes so far.

4. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Somebody had better tell both Exmark and Scag because the last time I checked their prices were way out of line.

5. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

OK, I'll bite. I'm lazy tonight. Tell me why I should buy the 48" walk badboy over the TTHP exmark walk. All opinions considered.

6. Hawkshot99

Hawkshot99 LawnSite Senior Member

You shouldnt. BB does not make any walk behinds. They are going to be producing a stander to compete with the Vantage, but if you need a walk behind they dont have them.

7. Snapper Jack

Snapper Jack LawnSite Senior Member

Wish'em luck myself cuz quite frankly there's competition out there who really do have machines that are Bad Boys.

8. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

I said I was lazy tonight. Just assumed they produced a walkbehind. Noted. Exmark it remains then.

9. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

You can't compare BB to Scag or Exmark. That would be like comparing a corvette to a ferarri. Both very nice but a corvette is no ferarri. BB is not a Scag or Exmark.

10. Hoy landscaping

Hoy landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Last i checked dixies were up there in price too...