Why can't i find eb630 online?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Orkin Yards, Mar 28, 2001.

1. Orkin Yards

Orkin Yards LawnSite Senior Member

does anyones sell the shindaiwa eb630 online? closet i have gotten is the eb500 on lgwhse.com but i want the 630 so if you know a web site that sales it please tell me

2. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

Just buy it from your dealer and don't worry about saving a couple bucks, you will make that money back with the machine.

3. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Due to the fact that we believe that Shindaiwa is going to pull all of its products from the internet we can not reveal our source of our eb630s...I wish it was just a couple of bucks but it isn't...

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Lonestar: Quote: Due to the fact that we believe that Shindaiwa is going to pull all of its products from the internet we can not reveal our source of our eb630s

How many of these do you plan on hoarding? I'm sure the poor guy only wants to buy one. Do you think you could e-mail him privately so he can enjoy your source for savings? :)

5. Orkin Yards

this poor guy can only afford one, thanks for the support! and if possible PLEASE email me lonestar, i'm only 16 and i'm always trying to save myself some money i don't have much more time in the buiz and the dealers KILL us here, cheapest i have found on that blower is 550 and i'm SURE its cheaper on the internet.

6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I think I need to clarify something here. Orkin, I didn't mean to imply that you were poor as in the money sense. I meant poor as in 'needing or wanting something'.

7. Orkin Yards

yea yea i know what you were saying, i was just talking...haha...

8. Stinger

Stinger LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for showing that great Texas hospitality Lone Star! Maybe you want us all to beg you for such secret info, come on give me a break!

9. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

They use to have them on Alamia.com, but it says under construction in the Shindaiwa section. YOu can buy a redmax on Alamia. Its the same machine as the shindaiwa 630. I think its the 6200 or 7000. Bothe the same as the shindaiwa.

10. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey I gave him the address.....(Plus its not like you can't find it...), but since he asked nicely I gave him the address....And Alamia has it under construction due to what I had mentioned about Shindaiwa... http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?threadid=9123

[Edited by LoneStarLawn on 03-29-2001 at 09:31 PM]