Why can't I send PMs or email any members?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Mr Priceless, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Mr Priceless

Mr Priceless LawnSite Senior Member

This is what i get when i go to the Sending Private Messages section of FAQ, i click on the link of 'Send A Private Message' and it gives me to message i just quoted.

I'm not sure what I did or didn't do, or whether this problem is related to me at all, but obviously my account's activated since i can post this thread.:confused:

I notice that any link related to contacting someone is under/within some sort of vBulletin headline, and anything with the vBulletin headline forbids access to me. Is it because I am so new? What gives?;) ;) ;) :hammerhead:

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

welcome to Lawnsite, Crescent.
    Normally, a member has to wait 10 days and have 10 posts before he can send private messages. You have enough posts, just haven't been a member for enough days. But I have went ahead and activated your pm's, please check to make sure they are working.
    thanks,

3. Mr Priceless

Yep, the option is there when i click on someone's (yours for example) username. Thanks for the early present and the welcoming. And i noticed you moved my thread to the appropriate category. Again, thank you so much:) :waving:

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

You're welcome, glad I could be of help. Enjoy yourself here, lots to read and learn. :)

5. Mr Priceless

Absolutely. I've already learned tons. And to think I thought I was going to learn more from a manual on ebay. Kudos on the fantastic job you moderators and administrators have done with the site and making it so friendly and helpful.

Well, I need to hit the sack, so I'll take advantage of my priveleges when I get off from school tommorrow. :sleeping: