Why Did The Lawn Care Go Out Of Business!!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by noseha, Sep 23, 2006.

1. noseha

noseha LawnSite Senior Member
    from MI

That Is What My Girl Friend Ask Me About A Week Ago! And She Answered Because You're On The Web Site All The Time! And Most Of The Time ''i Don't Know What I'm Saying!:d

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

This site can either make you or break you. There have been SEVERAL on here who have gooten their reaer-ends in trouble in one form or the other for being on here too much. Keep your head straight - and keep your priorities in order. This place will be here later...you're not going to miss anything. Everything IS recorded permanently for your later reading.
    It is not just this site, this holds true for any site, the internet in general, AND other activities. I know a guy (a local lco) who doesn't get a whole lot of work done, because his wife (girlfriend) always wants sex. I don't just mean quite a bit,...I mean this girl has some issues. I've told him before that she needs counseling....He thought he would alieve the situation by purchasing well,...some "alterior method activities" for her. It didn't (doesn't) do any good. She "utilizes" them and STILL keeps him wore down.

3. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

So why did it?

4. noseha

noseha LawnSite Senior Member
    from MI

Runner :waving: Your Friend Needs To Teach Her To Trim, So They Can Work And Have Sex..!!!!!!! :p

5. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

This gal needs serious help. Seriously, give her my contact info ASAP. :drinkup:

6. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

I still don't see a problem :)

7. stumpjumper

stumpjumper LawnSite Member

Runner maybe your friend needs to hire some help, to help with the work I mean, not the girlfriend.

8. JJLandscapes

JJLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

because they bought a f550 dump for maintenance routes at 70k dollars and wonder why they cant make a profit ??? thats the usual scenario

9. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Internet addict to sex addict--only on Lawnsite could that happen:laugh:
    Forget your successful business and your insatiable GF. You can pretend you have both on here. If you should become homeless, there is always wireless:usflag:

10. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

That always makes me wonder how those guys can justify such a thing. For larger jobs and construction jobs, they are justifyable but for mowing and such, I think a pick-up and trailer suffices..... JMO