Why Exmark

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Zachthan, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Zachthan

Zachthan LawnSite Member

I am a homeowner looking to mow my lawn plus 6 or so others. I am thinking about a 48" metro or the 48" fixed deck Toro.

Other than the obvious difference in price in the favor of the Exmark what are the other reasons I should choose the Metro over the Toro unit?

Thanks

Zach

2. Vinny

Vinny LawnSite Member

I have purchased a 48" Metro 2 years ago. I love it, wouldn`t buy anything else.

3. dwlah

dwlah LawnSite Senior Member
    from Argo Al

Dealer support had a lot to do with my purchase
    Toro dealer-didnt want to give me the time of day
    Exmark dealer-actually acted like he wanted my business

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I would say price doesn't matter to much! How is dealer support for any brands in your area? How many dealers are in your area and what brands do they sell?

A-1 Dealer support + Extensive parts inventory + A-1 service = A DEALER TO GO WITH! (even if the price is more, dealer support is worth it IMO!)

5. Frosty_03

Frosty_03 LawnSite Senior Member

It is like ownig a Harley. It is the best of the best in my opinion, You have to pick a good dealer. You have to have good support from you dealer as well as the manufacture and I think that Exmark does a good job. I have had mine three years. I have a 48" Metro and a 44" lazer hp and I wwould not mow with anything else I have the ultra deck with mulch kit on the 44" and I will tell you that all my customer have converted over to the mulch treatment. I do not bag any of my accounts.