1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Why get a Super Mini over a Lazer HP?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Victor, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Victor

Victor LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm just wondering why the people on here that bought Hustler ZTR's bought them instead of a Lazer. During their demo, what did you like so much better about the Hustlers, than you liked about the Lazers? I'm going to be open minded about this purchase, and since it's too nasty out to demo them, I wanted to know your thoughts. I love everything I've read about the Hustler, except the fact that the drive tires on the Super Mini Zare on the narrow side compared to the Lazer HP. I'm comparing the 52 inch HP, with 23 HP Kaw, to the 52 inch Super Mini, with the 25 HP Kaw. Both are exactly the same price with the full suspension seat ($7800). Everything else kind of leans me towards the Super Mini so far except a slightly shallower deck on the Mini. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts were.

2. grassdaddy

grassdaddy LawnSite Senior Member

I'll probably end up buying a 25/60 super z.but here its about 800.00 cheaper than the 25/60 exmark.Plus i don't really care for our exmark dealer.However,if both were same price,and i liked the dealer,i'd probably,mabey,go red.