Why I bought Quick 36

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by preferredlawn, Aug 6, 2004.

1. preferredlawn

preferredlawn LawnSite Member

5 Years ago I bought a Clark Aerator on the internet from a Company in Calif. I tried to do research on which machine to buy, best bang for the buck, etc. I called and talked to the Owner, Builder, Head Mechanic and Salesman for the machine, he was the same Guy! I bought the aerator and couldn't have been happier! It has turned out to be a great machine and performed exactly like the Owner, Builder, Head Mechanic and Salesman said it would.

When I decided to buy a Walk Behind Mower this year I was undecided on which mower to buy. I again tried to do some research on which machine to buy. I called and talked to the Owner, Builder, Head Mechanic, and Salesman of the Quick 36, he too, was the same Guy. After talking to the Owner, Builder, Head Mechanic and Salesman, I decided to buy the Quick 36 on the internet. It also has turned out to be a great machine and has performed exactly like the GUY said it would.

My point is, I have puchased on the internet, 2 different machines from two different companies, and have been pleased with both. I have had exceptional service from Gary at Better Outdoor Products and will invest in another Quick 36 before the end of the year. I think it's great that you can actually call and talk to the Owner, Builder, Head Mechanic, and Salesman! He's the same GUY!

Quick 36

2. GRT

GRT LawnSite Member

Why in the world would you buy another? What about it besides the fact that one guy build em do you like about the machine? Why is it a good deal compared to, say, an Exmark 36 inch walk behind? I mean, for a mower that most LCOs laugh at, you should come to the table with something good to say about the machine... post some pics of the cuts you've made, have you ever used other machines? why is this one superior?

3. preferredlawn

preferredlawn LawnSite Member

To answer your questions:
    It's my Money
    It's a good machine
    Half the Price
    I haven't read any postings about LCO'S having negative things to say and you shouldn't speak for other LCO's.
    Yes
    Never said it was Superior!

I think you missed the whole point of the message!

4. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Really, where's this taking place at???

5. SouthernFried

SouthernFried LawnSite Senior Member

Doncha worry about getting service and parts?

I mean, what dealer are you gonna take it to when it needs this stuff?

6. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I bought an exmark from a well known dealer and got SCREWED!! I'd buy a Quick 36 in a heart beat CUTTING OUT the dealer.

John

7. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

I'm not busting on your thread here, just one statement.............
    "half the price"
    Half the price of what?
    I can buy an exmark belt drive 36" for the same price of your 36
    and have a machine with better dealer support,better part supply, higher resale value ,and a more durable machine in my estimation.
    I'm not busting on your purchase, enjoy it,But I don't think we're comparing apples to apples here.

8. gogetter

gogetter Banned

The Quick 36" is a hydro, not a belt drive.

9. dvmcmrhp52

from Pa.

Ya I know that.

10. dvmcmrhp52

from Pa.

The hydros on a quick 36 will in no way compare to a commercial hydro walk either............