Why I love my enclosed trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by williams lcm, Oct 24, 2011.

1. williams lcm

williams lcm LawnSite Bronze Member

1. I can stay dry in the rain 2. I can use my home made urinal that is built into the trailer(For all the coffee I drink) It beats going to the bathroom in your customers yard 3. I can hide from my annoying customers with the little room I built with door so nobody knows I am in there. 4. It is nice pulling in at night and not having to unload equipment. These are just some of the reason I perfer and enclosed trailer over an open one any day.

2. jaybird

jaybird LawnSite Senior Member

thats funny, and makes sence.

3. 2stroked

2stroked LawnSite Senior Member

I want to see a pic of the private room.

4. fatboynormmie

fatboynormmie LawnSite Bronze Member

pics please

5. williams lcm

williams lcm LawnSite Bronze Member

My trailer is 8.5x20 so I have plenty of room.The room is up front. I have a comfortable chair in the room plus a nice little radio. It is basically a little workshop with a soild wood door. If you are outside in the back looking in you would not see it . I did this so it would blend in with the trailer. You would never know it had a room inside. I have hid plenty of times from crazy people or just sit back and relax when it is raining out. No pictures yet.

6. jaybird

jaybird LawnSite Senior Member

far-out jimmy

7. 94gt331

94gt331 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male

I have an enclosed trailor for the mowing truck and also a enclosed trailor for the landscape truck and i wouldn't have it any other way. Enclosed trailors are so much better in every way.

8. PLS-Tx

PLS-Tx LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

Yep, they are very nice. I would never want to go back to an open trailer. Having a bathroom is the best part. :)

9. juspayme

juspayme LawnSite Senior Member

the bathroom id the best part. 5. changing shorts to jeans is nice too. 6; nice place to get out of the sun in those hot days for a bit.

10. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

enclosed is really nice! i used to pee in a bottle, then i decided to build a little urinal in the front against the wall. drilled a half inch hole in the floor, then duct taped a large funnel to a smaller long funnel......... instant bathroom! :clapping: