1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Why I Will Never Buy Another Little Wonder

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Fareway Lawncare, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

I was a Huge LW Fan for Many Years...Owned everything from the 5hp to 13hp...Great Blowers...Moved the Leaves Like a Hurricane.

End of Last season Dealer had a 9hp Robin/Subaru Billy Goat On a Sweet Introductory End of Season Price...Bought it.

After using Operator Controlled Discharge cannot go back to LW until they add One....Amazing Feature for Clean Sweeping a lawn like you Can w/a Backpack....Hit the piles High..Med then Low...Move embedded debris then push it out flat blow...all w/a slight squeeze....Yes you can Tilt the LW but its Not the Same Air flow stream as Adjusting the discharge & You Can't do it Every couple seconds...

Will Be trying to Rig a similar device on my Remaining LW's over the Winter..If that doesn't Work...Bye Bye LW.
  2. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

ive tried that device, i will say that it is handy in certain instances, but in others i dont think its really a big deal. little wonder is a superior machine, i love them.
  3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

So what you're saying is, that if one of us gets off our lazy rearends and steps away from this site long enough, we could come up with something aftermarket that would PROBably be a great seller to those who already own all these LW blowers - let alone all the other brand blower out there. Sort of an "OCDC for blowers".