Why Should I use QuickBooks?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by FLC2000, Jan 23, 2012.

1. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for the input. I'm still waiting for a call back from Intuit, maybe they will iron out all the details for me. I will let you know what they say.
    Didn't mean to hijack the thread from the OP, but I appreciate the info.
    As others have said, I've used QB since day 1. my accountant appreciates the ease of doing my end of year books. Every day I learn more and more 'shortcuts' and cool little features that save me time and make things easier. Definately takes time to learn, but the help section does a good job and most accountants/ book keepers know their way around enough that a $50.00 or $100 couple hour session will get you familiar enough to the basics to make you comfortable.

2. FLC2000

FLC2000 LawnSite Bronze Member

You may want to call again. Ive never had to leave a message and wait for a call back. There has always been someone there to help me. Sounds like your call may of gotten lost somewhere.

You werent hijacking it at all. Making a business easier to run is why I got QB and I, like you, are always looking for a way to make things run smoother.

3. eco.lawns

eco.lawns LawnSite Member

I use QB online and just signed up for CC processing with them as well. The plan is to store my clients cc info and once a week I will charge everyones card. Im done extending credit to ppl without money!