why so many local in jersey use bobcat ztrs?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Ramairfreak98ss, May 19, 2007.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

I notice a TON of companies with them, small and large... Hardly anyone uses JD, Ferris, Exmark etc near me. Whats up with them, cheap? I looked on Bobcat's site, and they dont even list a zero turn lawn mower? And why are they all black and green and not white like all of their other equipment, is this even the same brand?

I dont even know of a bobcat dealer thats local... so im not sure why it seems 75% of the local LCOs use them?

2. SimonCX

SimonCX LawnSite Senior Member

Your looking at the wrong site try http://www.bob-cat.com/ it is a different company. They are very good mowers built heavy and simple and price is about the same as most big brand mowers. There are a couple dealers in the trenton and columbus area.

3. FiveOJoe

FiveOJoe LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Big Bobcat Dealer in Delanco Twp, Burlington County. I have one too.:)

4. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

The Bobcat is a wonderful mower, that is why you see so many people using them. Here is where you can look at there mowers. I looked at the site and they already have the 37 hp Kawasaki on the Predator Pro, that is very impressive. That would be one hoss of a machine.

http://www.bobcatturf.com/

5. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I see they lost the special color on the Predator Pro.

I kinda dug the greyish color... Oh well.

6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Just the opposite up here...all Ferris, Exmark, Scag, and Toro. I haven't seen a Bobcat Z in ages.

7. NORTHMAN

NORTHMAN LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Sussex county,SCAG and Exmark.

8. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

The one I ran at Chad's with the 32 Generac was fast, smooth and handled extremely well, if you get a chance try one and see what you think. You have owned more mowers than most and I would like to hear your opinion after you go over it with a fine tooth comb.

9. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

Nothing beats the Bunton/Bobcat deck! The best discharge, the best striping, etc!

10. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree with Nature Scape I love the way my bunton ztr cuts It's a great machine