Why the Personal Profiles we post are very important.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HenryB, Jun 11, 2006.

1. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

A lot of guys on here give some pretty strong opinions on equipment, ferts etc. How many have any clue what they are talking about. I see guys bash some pretty good stuff and frankly after reading some of there posts I realize they have no idea what they are talking about. I've been in landscaping over 20 years and my opinions have really come a long way to put it nicely. Something to think about when someone is bashing equip. etc

2. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

A couple of the largest LCOs in my area are using equipment that I have tried and found it was junk. Just because you have been in business a long time doesnt mean that you are using the best equipment or providing the best service to the customer. Many just buy what ever is cheap.

3. HighGrass

HighGrass LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Z5 MA

There are so many varibles when comparing...well...anything. Time is a great educator. I've learned a heap in the last four years. One thing I have learned here...things that work in Jersey, don't always work everywhere. (Using Jersey as an example only.)

4. SproulsLawnCare

SproulsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member
    from IN

The key word is 'opinions'. It's up to the individual to separate the wheat from the chaff!