Why you don't drink a Monster Energy 1st thng in the morning! My postcard design.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Jan 6, 2012.

1. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

:laugh:hahah you dork! I can just see you sitting behind your computer bouncing off the walls making this. Pretty cleaver and funny though. The kids would like it more than the parents!

2. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

That is a great idea I like it a lot.

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I showed the proof to a few prople(some customers & some not) everyone says it has tht sumthing thates makes you turn it over and read the back, instead of throwing it away. I'm aiming for 40 new weekly mowing accounts. I think these two new postcard designs are the ticket.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

How many post cards are you sending out? I am sending out 10,000 this spring.

5. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Jacob, How are you going to send these out?
    Are you going the hire a company to print and mail?

6. KrayzKajun

i will prolly have gotprint.com print them. i have the address labels already printed and ready to be put on the cards once the come in. have the stamps already. me, my wife, and a few friends sit down and put all the labels on. last year we did 2500 in less than 3hrs.

i dont trust the mailing companies. maybe next year ill give cactusmailing.com a try.

7. stickleylawncare

stickleylawncare LawnSite Member

I think it looks awesome!

8. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you buy a mailing list to get your addresses?....by the way I took my Hort. test yesterday....and now the wait!!

9. KrayzKajun

I made my mailing list my self. Many hours sitting infront the computer on google maps and yellowpages.com
    Posted via Mobile Device