Discussion in 'eXmark' started by ULTIMATE LAWN, May 7, 2003.

from AL

...don't you put hr meter's on the tthp's. These are expensive units that deserve this inexpensive necessity.

-Good job adding the hydro brakes but for put an hr. meter on it. Even Toro has one on their 36" hydros.

-Kwik Jacks should also be built into all your WB's.

-Why do you insist on selliung inferior WB bagging units that need a metal plate to attach when Accelerator can attach & detach in seconds with no plate & is a far superior catcher than the cloth baggers you offer.

Why must I purchase catchers, jacks, hr. meters aftermarket on these units?
  2. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I will have to agree with you about the hour meter. I think every commercial lawn mower should one. That or at least a Tiny-Tach.

As for a Kwik Jack? Don't know what this is, but if its anything like what Toro offers on their ZTR's, then......No THANKS! Its a WB anyway. Just pull 3/4 of the way up your trailer gate lock brakes, and pull back on the handle bars till it stands up and rests on the rear frame.

If you like the Accelerator Bagger, then buy it! A rigid catcher is much different than a flexible cloth bagger. Two completely different animals.

Would like to see hour meters, seperate choke and throttle and key switches on ALL mowers.
  3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

We'll be sure to pass your recommendations along to our product development team.

4. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Yeah! And why doesn't it come with a mulch kit and a cover and a sulky and a years supply of filters and a striping roller and JRCO dethatcher and a radio and a pressure washer so I can clean it and a.........................

Ultimate, why must your customers have to pay more money for hedge trimming and fall clean ups? I'll bet they think it should be included when you cut the lawn.

5. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

my dealer offers 1 years worth of adjustments, and free oil and filter changes
  6. Add a tiny-tach $40