wich bagging system for a hustler super-z

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Rob.C, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Rob.C

Rob.C LawnSite Member

what bagging system would uget for a super-z xr7. Would u get the 3-bag bushel system or the back vac system, any opinions

2. stevo22

stevo22 LawnSite Senior Member

neither one....mulch kit with fusions and let r rip...

3. Landscaper Supply

Landscaper Supply LawnSite Member

WHy not use a side mount catcher we switched to the Catcher King Aluminum catchers which mount on the side and collect 7.5 cu ft of grass only cost us $ 550 bucks for it and then we can tak off and put on qucik

4. Rob.C

Rob.C LawnSite Member

I hate bagging, I have customers who want it bag, and I charge extra, so will this bagging system u are talking about fit a hustler-z, I rather do that, I rather not have that big bulky contraption on the back of my mower.

5. Turf Professionals Inc.

Turf Professionals Inc. LawnSite Member

the folks that want there clippings bagged do not understand the benefits they are taking away from their lawn. I have had a few request from clients to bag there clippings, but once I tell them the benefits they have from there clippings they are pretty happy. I mulch it all any way and you can not even see them. I do not have any clients that I bag for right now. Be sure not to get pushy with the client though. After all, they are your bread and butter. I just tell them the benefits, if they still insisted, I would gladly bag for a fee :)

6. Landscaper Supply

Landscaper Supply LawnSite Member

Rob Sure will Check Mowtownusa.com They are a sponsor of this site they have them right there think we paid $549 for it

7. Rob.C

Rob.C LawnSite Member

Oh Itold them the benefeits they insist on bagging I only have 20 customers out of 200+ that wantit bagged. It only one acre so I charge them around 20.00 extra to bag so total job is $126.94

8. Rob.C

Rob.C LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info.