Wife,girl,giving you a hard time

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by siklid1066, Apr 28, 2008.

1. siklid1066

siklid1066 LawnSite Member

Anyone have trouble doing the juggle with bus,and family plus self time?

2. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

yeh its the self time that gets cut out! My "self" time is when i am alone and working on the equipment

3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Not yet. Mine was sick of me sitting around January and February. Drove her crazy just thinking about my long "vacation". I called it torture. She calls it a vacation. She just couldn't believe I would rather be working:hammerhead:

4. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree Shade Tree, it's a good thing I (usually) enjoy working at the shop. I try work on equipment after the wife and kids go to sleep.

5. Atlantic Lawn

Atlantic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Outer Banks NC

What is self time ? Oh yea that's when I'm asleep. I looked at your thread title again both your wife and your girl are giving you a hard time, no wonder you have no self time.

6. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Mines a realtor, she knows when the $ flows , ya gotta go.

7. bobcatnj

bobcatnj LawnSite Senior Member

the wife likes the money, doesnt she. so tell her to leave you alone, you got stuff to do!!!

8. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

My wife is cool about it. We both get a little bummed about not seeing each other that much in the beginning of the season. But we both know if we spend the time busting our a**es now it will pay off in a few years.

9. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

well my season is full swing and the what time are you coming home has started! One day she had to go b-day shopping for her nephew and demanded I get home at 5. So I ran around like a gazelle running from the lions. Pulled away from a job and I heard crunch stop the truck there was my pb755, 500 dollor back pack under my trailor mangled.

Least she got to go shopping! Love my wife and I could not of done this with out her.

10. ZEN CUTS

ZEN CUTS LawnSite Member

My woman works with me, so I don't have any "self" time even working on the equipment. We both look forward to the off season so we don't have to see each other so much. Of course it also builds a stronger relationship, if we don't kill each other first.:drinkup: