Wife Insists I buy this...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bob, Feb 21, 2003.

1. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Just like my Brown Bed Edger, my wife insisted that I buy this Grasshopper snowthrower. She had to tell me three times before I gave in. Itsa 2000 model, used less than, one hour-mint no scratches.

48solo.jpg

2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Here's a picture of it mounted.

48thrower.jpg

3. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

I agree with your wife Bob. Small drives were a pain in the past storm. A whole lotta snow and no place to put it. Have you tried it out yet? If so, how does it do on power (compared to the mowing deck)

4. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Man she is wickedly cruel!!!! How fast can you switch over to the blade if needed (I remember seeing a pic of it mounted)? Good lookin' setup. I like's! I'd like a snowthrower for my Scag or Wheel Horse after that last snow which was so wet and heavy. The plow is faster for dry stuff though.

5. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

You poor..poor guy. How sad, maybe you should leave her!

Nice.

6. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Your wife is awful. Demanding that you buy this and thatÂ….before you know it she will have you down at the dealer buying a new truck! Man I tell you so men get all of the great women.

Gravely_Man
    :D

7. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

BHB Scag sold a snowblower for fixed deck wb's up until at least '99, maybe there are some out there still. I'd buy one for mine if I came across a good deal

8. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

KLC99, yea but I dont' make that much money off of snow removal and we don't usually get enought to justify one.

9. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Bob
    How much did you pick that unit up for? Looks like a real impressive machine...im envious.

Im going to my dealer's open house in 2 weeks and someone said that they were most likely going to have the snowblower attatchment on the Walker....im looking forward to see how that performs.

:blob3:

10. GraZZmaZter

GraZZmaZter LawnSite Senior Member

Does your wife have a sister? lol. Nice setup. If you could get ahold of a heated cab you will be in great shape!