Wife Says Buy!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bob, Mar 13, 2001.

1. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

While my wife was at work today, the landscape crew at her office complex was using a bededger. After seeing how productive it was ,she told me that I should buy one. I usually rent one. She said the same thing 2 years ago and insisted that I get a 2nd ZTR, because she didn't want me to be tired at the end of the day. The best price I've seen is $2170 for a Brown. Any other deals out there?

PS. Yes my wife has a sister!

2. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Can we get a number, bob?!

3. guntruck

guntruck LawnSite Senior Member

Bob im gonna have to try and get back to you if i still have the info. We were looking at them a few months back and had one for 1899$ It was a real nice one too, laid line and all. I'll do some checking and e-mail you if i still have the info and rep name.

4. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Thats a great price they are close to $2500 up here.

I must say that they are worth every penny and will pay for itself the first season. Just remeber to get the ones that are steerable.

Good Luck this season!
    Kris

5. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

bob, get one now, act fast, do not hesitate, go go go go go before she changes her mind! :p Just kidding. I am going to purchase one real quick here myself, they look to really do a good job and everyone here swears by the Brown Mfg. one.

6. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

The brown mfg from what I found seemed to be the best. Seems like a very productive machine. I wish I had the funds at the moment to get my hands on one.

7. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Bob,

You ever leave your wife, give her my number, OK?

8. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

i know when i'm older if my wife says i can buy a new lawn toy i wouldn't pass it up. make sure you get a good deal though

9. what is this thing and what does it do? i just started edging gardens with weekly maintenance middle of last season. it does look nice, but what does this machine do that i cant do with a half moon thingy. thanx

10. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member