Wikipedia on Steriods

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by Smallaxe, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Smallaxe

Smallaxe LawnSite Fanatic

This organic lawncare forum should be a treasure trove of scientific information about soils and grass living in the natural world... But we are stuck on No-till, which grass is... by the way... Then express the need for 'aeration'...

Does anyone else see the logical absurdity of both them ideas being true???

I would like to see this forum do more than call each other childish names, because they have no answer to a rational question... or becuz no one believes in the "Sustainable"...

If there were people in this forum that actually understood soils, and living soils we could figure out cultural practices that defeat 'Lawn Disease'... But then there would be no sales of anti-fungal cream for grass, and the problem that allowed it to proliferate continues on, unabated... Is that a useful discussion... non-stop infomercial...???

2. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

I would like to see this forum be about facts and credible information, not wild crackpot theories, unsubstantiated guesses, anecdotal "evidence", and bullshiit sales ploys ..... all presented as fact. But then you know what they say about shiit, hands and wishes.

3. starry night

starry night LawnSite Silver Member

If both of you got what you want, I think maybe the forum would be renamed the Organic/Esoteric Forum. :sleeping:

4. ArenaLandscaping

ArenaLandscaping LawnSite Member

5. Smallaxe

'Esoteric' is a cultish religion type thing, that has everything to do with belief and nothing to do with reality...

That is why injecting real science, that is following the logic of what we do know, rather than 'new discoveries' that seem to contradict what we actually do know, and have some way-out theory that is true even though all the evidence points exactly the opposite direction...

Esoteric people sacrifice what they do know, for a new idea that contradicts what they do know, becuz the new idea is the Emperor with no Clothes, and ONLY the elite can see the imaginary clothes, becuz their estoeric religion , demands unwavering obedience... :laugh:

6. Smallaxe

I think the same way about being sold something that has been tried and failed ... :)