Wil, Derek, Tim & other Wright Stander Owners...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by impactlandscaping, Mar 2, 2005.

1. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Does anyone currently use the line of JRCO products on their Standers / Sentars? I was looking into buying a new dethatcher for spring cleanups, and thought why not use the Stander as a platform to make it faster?? I have heard their products are of high quality, but I just wanted some input from other Stander users first...

2. impactlandscaping

bump....where are you guys tonight?? LOL :D

3. LawnMowerBoy48

LawnMowerBoy48 LawnSite Member

I have a 60" JRCO rake and it is absolutly awesome.

4. impactlandscaping

Thanks for the reply. I have talked to a couple of other guys today via PM about them. I think I have found one , now I just need to order the mount bar. I'm also thinking of getting the spreader as well. Everyone I have talked to that has one says it works really well.

5. nitrotim

nitrotim LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Bill, did you find one per our PM. I haven't used mine yet. I got it because I wanted to see if it did less damage than my walk behind dethatcher. I only have two lawns that really need the flale reel. From I have researched these are really good for spring cleanups because they loosen the compacted leaves and acorns from the winter but don't tear up like my regular detatcher. Besides that its a PITA to change my Bluebird seeder from the slice reel to the flale reel.

6. impactlandscaping

Yeah, Tim...thanks. I am waiting for the guy to call me back tomorrow. I also found one in Virginia, which is fairly close to me. I'll have one by the end of the weekend :D ...Now, If I could only see my grass for all the snow on it :realmad: , or get the door open to my garage from the 3' drift against it...come on heat wave!!!

7. nitrotim

nitrotim LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

I got mine outta the box I willl be assembling in the AM I will post a pic.

8. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Impact- remember I built all my attachments for my stander. Let me know how it works out. I plan to build a detatcher out of an old pull behind I was given.