Wild Story

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TurfMan, May 2, 2000.

1. TurfMan

TurfMan LawnSite Member

Believe it or not, today when I was cutting my Accounts, As i do every day in the same order same roads ect ect. However today was slightly different. I live in Florida nd we cutt all year around, Slightly slower in the winter months but we still cut. Today when I Was making my rounds, I pulled into one of my customers lawn to notice several cars there that or not normaly there. Seems that there HighSchool Girl decided to play hooky from school with some of her friends. Mom and dad are never home in the day time when I am there. So to my suprize when I start pulling off my weedeater and start out in the front yard working my way to the rear yard where the in-ground pool is. and BAM, there was 5 girls jumping and splashing around in the pool. You guessed it (Nothing on). I was suprized shocked amazed. And the best part was they all seen me. there was no way that you couldn't hear the weed eater in the front yard coming down the side of the house and through the privacy fench. these girls didn't seem to mind that i was standing there with my jaw down to my knees. they kept swimming and I kept WEED Wacking. When i was finished in the rear yard and i walked to the driveway to get my mower and start cutting, I started in the front yard and mowed same as i always do. then to the back yard. and I mowed from back to front. This way every time i got to the back yard, i could turn toward the pool and mow that way for awhile.<p>Isn't Mowing wonderful.<p>Whats the most interesting thing like this that has happened to anyone else?<p><p>----------<br>Dave<br>3B's Lawn Care Service

2. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

one word,,,,, hottub<br> Now my wife never lets me cut that property....

3. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Dude...I hope we're talking 18 year old, gettin ready to graduate chicks and not 14 year olds here. :)

4. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

<p>No $h!t like that ever happens around here.<br>

5. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I mostly have widows and old people and the thought of them - excuse me I'm gonna barf. :)<br>

6. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I could only dream of this happening. I have daydreamed about it or something similiar while working lol. 10 years and nothing as interesting as you had. I would have found it Hard :) to get out of the backyard to do the front

7. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Dave, <br>Would you like some help next week on that property?<p>Keith,<br>They were probably 16 minimum...drivers license.

8. EDL

EDL LawnSite Member
    from MA

I think i would have just weedwacked the entire backyard

9. TurfMan

TurfMan LawnSite Member

I think that since it was senior skip out day, that they were 18 and up. they sure did look like they were 20 yrs old. When I first got this account the Daughter was there and I was introduced to her and her mother told me that she was a senior. I can't wait till next Tuesday to see what is instore for me.<p>----------<br>Dave<br>3B's Lawn Care Service

10. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

If you were Steve Urkle you would of said WOW-MAMMA!!!!!!<p>from:Adam<p>AB Lawn Care