1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Wild Story

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TurfMan, May 2, 2000.

1. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

Do you have any job openings?? I'll work for free

2. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I have a three unit appartment house with single ladies in each unit.One is a 30y/o Itialan, a real knock out.Twice last year she was washing her car wearing a thong and just enough top to cover her nipples when I came to mow. I have to admit I did some damage to the flowers and shrubs.I am looking forward to warmer weather.

3. nlminc

nlminc LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GA

Dave, You sound like a writer for Penthouse!Did you have to retrieve any clippings out of the pool? :)<p>Chris

4. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU WERE WHACKING........WEEDS?<p>HOMER

5. TurfMan

TurfMan LawnSite Member

As a Matter of fact, I am looking for HELP.<p>Send all Applications to Turfman@worldspy.net<p>PS. I will be cutting the pool girls lawn on Tuesday so hurry up with those applications. &gt;;) <p>On Another Note: I guess after reading some of your post, that I must have lucked into something that most Cutters don't get to see that often, I just want to say. Thank You God For Letting It Be Me.

6. Matt

Matt LawnSite Member

I wish it was me!!! And they are my age too!! I wanna work for you but are you sure you werent just watching maneaters II??? LoL Bonus if youve seen that one!!