Will it fit??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JCee, Oct 18, 2005.

1. JCee

JCee LawnSite Member
    from NY

Will a 60 inch CC M60 Tank fit on a 6 foot wide trailer?? How bout with the bagger? Does anyone know the dimensions both ways??

2. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah it will fit without the bagger its only 5 ft.

3. JCee

JCee LawnSite Member
    from NY

how bout with the bagger? Plus I was told that that was cutting width not actual width of the deck....

4. alwaysgreener

alwaysgreener LawnSite Member

This can not be a real thread??????????

5. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

hahahaha

A 60'' mower is only 5 feet like said above you can easily fit it. It will not be any wider then 61'', the space inbetween the wheel wells on my truck is exactly 48'' and my 48'' ferris fits (but I have a trailer).

6. JCee

JCee LawnSite Member
    from NY

Hey always greener, maybe you are a little slow or dont read well, but the question is will it fit with a bagging system attached? For someone who does not have a ZTR or possibly has a ZTR but no bagger, obviously the bagging system sticks out further than the actual mowing deck. Let me spell it out.....I am asking that when the bag is attached is it wider than 72 inches from one side to the other. Also a 60 inch cutting AREA on "SOME" mowers can actually mean a larger deck....
    So is this a real post?....is it that inconceivable that someone could wonder how much wider a bagging system would make a mower when attached? Would that possibly be a question you might ask when buying a new mower, when you may have to buy a new trailer because it might not fit on you exisitng one? I guess not, my bad, I guess I am the one who is stupid.....
    No offense to the people who reply on this site, but dont waste your time writing things that don't help anyone.....

7. alwaysgreener

alwaysgreener LawnSite Member

No this would not be a question I would ask a dealer. Make sure you buy big enough trailers to handle your equipment. You know your going to grow so why do you only have a 6 foot wide trailer? I’m sorry I came off rude but come on..

8. Creative Lawn Care

Creative Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

I have a 61" mower I just purchased. The deck is actually 63". My trailer is supposedly 6.5 ft wide but it is only 6' 3" inside. When I put on the blower for the collection system I have about 1 inch to spare on either side. This doesnt exactly answer your question but maybe it will help. I doubt it will fit if you have only 6 ft inside width.

9. JCee

JCee LawnSite Member
    from NY

Thanks CLC...

AG...I'm starting with a trailer that was loaned to me for now. I am just starting in this buisness and only have 8 accounts right now that I got in the last month from doing door to door flyer's. I want to start small and make sure I can make it before I go crazy and start buying everything new...Trailer, equipment....that is why I was asking about size and that, if I can fit it I save myself at least $1300. For the start here I'm doing a little bit of nickle and diming...

10. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

How hard is it to take the blower off? For the time being, it may be an option for you to take it off when loading etc. Bit of a pain and would take more time I know but, is still and option.