Will it fit?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Hansen1784, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Hansen1784

Hansen1784 LawnSite Member
    from Renton

I was wondering if anyone knows if it possible to put a quick 36 and a 21" Honda commercial mower side by side in a 5 foot wide trailer. Thanks.

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

are you serious? thats only 57" and the trailer is 60" do the math
  3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

It should work, might be tight but it should fit.
  4. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

yes if you can afford 1/2" of clearance.
  5. Hansen1784

from Renton

are you serious, a 36" mower is overall wider then 36" and a 21" mower is overall wider then 21"
  6. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Genius.... here's an idea... if you already have both machines, set them side by side & use a tape measure. IMHO, I think you should get at least a 6' trailer. You'd be surprised at how much difference there is in a 5' compared to a 6' when it comes to storage... even w/ an open trailer.
  7. Hansen1784

from Renton

I already have the trailer and the honda mower, I havn't purchused the Quick 36 yet. Im really just looking to see if anyone has that setup and if the two mowers fit side by side in the trailer, thanks.
  8. PTP

PTP LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

You have to do the math.

I have that exact setup (except with a Toro 21") on my trailers and there is no extra room at all. If a person had a 1/2" less then it would not fit.
  9. ashs inc

ashs inc LawnSite Senior Member
    from alabama

Hey the lawnmower man can you post a pic of the quick 36 and toro 21 side by side on your trailer?
  10. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

The website says the quick 36 is 39.5 wide with the chute up. I would hope its 36 with the chute off.