will the lazer48" fit ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dmk395, Jun 9, 2002.

1. dmk395

dmk395 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

I have a 6x12ft trailer. I am looking to buy and exmark lazerz 48" with 21hp kawi. Will it fit with my Exmark 48" Metro on my trailer? I can easily fit 2 Metro 48".

2. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

it probably should. i think the overall length of a metro is longer than a laser if i remember the specs.

3. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

Yes it will. I have a 6X12 trailer and can fit my Exmark Metro HP 48" w/ velky, 21" Ariens, and Exmark Lazer Z HP 52" on it. I found the best combination for me was to have the Metro and the Ariens side by side and all the way to the front(facing forward). And then the Lazer right behind them and centered. If it fits on mine, should on yours:dizzy:

4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Get a 52" HP or a 60" Lazer instead! The lack of a trimside deck protrusion on the 48" HP would frustrate the living bejesus out of me! Length wise almost all ZTR's are similar.

5. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

Easy.
    Put the wb on first, backwards so the handles extend over the front of the trailer. Of you could put them on sideways and have room to spare.

6. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

I've put the Metro on forward and backwards and have enough room either way. Its just easier to get the walkbehind on and off if I just drive it right on-no turning on the trailer. It does free up some room to have it facing backward, but I don't need the extra and it takes up too much time to have to do this each time.