Will this snow ever melt????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LAWNS AND MOWER, Dec 11, 2002.

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

Still have 30 fall cleanups to go and there's still 2 inches of snow on the ground. Havn't been able to work in 10 days. I'm starting to get cabin fever and Christmas isn't even hear yet. Last year this time, the ski slopes in my area hadn't even begun making snow. They started blowing snow on Dec. 24th. This year, they were open on Nov. 15th. Think Spring!!!!
  2. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Dam...slow down dude! Same problem here, but I can sure wait for Spring. Heck...Fall isn't even offically over yet.
  3. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

Fall is over here! Bring me some snow! My MX Z is getting restless!
  4. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

hopefully never.. brppp, brppp... the only green i want to see is, my new arctic cat firecat.....
  5. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Banned

I hope it melts soon. I also have about 35 clean-ups to finish. Bulk of leaves are out, but I need to finish so I can bill full amounts. Giant pain in the *****. It can snow every day after Jan 1st and I hope it does.
  6. NO!!!

They just added your area to the polar ice caps.
  7. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

I also have a lot of clean-ups left approx 200+-as well as 80+-clients to fert for.
    Don't sweat it too much. All should melt soon. We normally don't finish all clean-ups till beginning or mid-January anyway. This year snow came early, leaves fell late and townships were in middle of leaf collection. Nowthe leaves are all over courtesy of the snow plows.

8. edward hedrick

edward hedrick LawnSite Senior Member

It is raining here, my forcast is for a good xmas week should be

able to finish then. Still have mower on trailer. waiting for thaw.

9. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I had the same feeling until this morning :eek:
    Lastnight's slow rain got rid of the rest of the snow down here for the most part. Everything is just soaked now is all. You mean the rain missed you up there? I have some accounts at the foot of the mountain. I wonder what there condition is now....

Gimmie time to catch my breath and I'll be ready for spring too :alien:
  10. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Im ready for spring!!!!The more money the better,keep it comingpayup payup payup