Wilson Landscaping - a few equipment pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by wilsonlandscaping1, Apr 6, 2011.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Just subscribing, I really like this thread.

2. wilsonlandscaping1

wilsonlandscaping1 LawnSite Member

Thanks! Ill be sure to keep updating this thread once work starts picking up again

3. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Anytime, yeah I can't wait to get going again.:weightlifter:

4. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

I guess that Super Z has a 60 inch deck? So you don't use the 5x8 trailer anymore? How is the Scag wb treating you? The new 350 looks nice, too bad its not the PSD but if you don't need you don't need it!

5. wilsonlandscaping1

yep 60 inch, still have the 5x8 but it doesnt get much use anymore. i use my buddys 16 foot open trailer for cutting now. the walk behind had a bunch of problems when we got it (craigslist deal go figure). it was only running one cylinder, then the belts broke so we put alot of work into it and now it works great! also picked up a bagger for it which really helped out alot in leaf season... as for the truck, i was looking for months for a PSD but after realizing the prices for fuel will be going up again soon i decided the gasser was worth it, and i got a good deal. Its got the k and n air intake and a flowmaster exhaust which i think help to get pretty decent mpg for such a big truck

6. Z's Lawncare

Z's Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from 20683

very nicesuper z. How do you like it

7. wilsonlandscaping1

I love it! I put 100 hrs on since i got it and so far so good. seats comfortable, goes fast, cuts great...everything u could need in a mower haha

8. Z's Lawncare

Z's Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from 20683

wow thats cool and it lays down some nice stripes

9. billythekid

billythekid LawnSite Senior Member

Nice to see other highschool/college kids on here. That sucks about that tire man and I'm looking for a bigger truck too i pull with a 4cylinder ranger...forget hills lol

10. wilsonlandscaping1

haha yeeaa the tire was not fun. but my colorado hated hills with the 6x12 and the mowers on it, i could barely make it up. but yea seems like theres alotta guys like us on here doing college/high school and doing the business, its tough staying on top of things