Wilson Landscaping - a few equipment pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by wilsonlandscaping1, Apr 6, 2011.

1. wilsonlandscaping1

wilsonlandscaping1 LawnSite Member

Hey guys, this is a flyer i had made last year... i never ended up passing any out but i think i am going to expand this year and maybe use these...just wanted to get an idea what everyone though, and what changes could be made(other then updating the date). any feedback is appreciated thanks!

Attached Files:

2. roeslandscaping

roeslandscaping LawnSite Member

they do put allison transmissions in some gas engines. Mine is a 04 2500 6.0 but just has the regular gm transmission, pull a 6.5x16 foot trailer, and have a plow on it, and never had a problem out of it

3. wilsonlandscaping1

Havent been on here in awhile! Finally got a new phone so the camera actually works. Heres a couple pics of some lawns i cut, my truck, trailer, and mowers, and my leaf setup for this year as well as a pic from one cleanup i did on wednesday.

panoramictruck.jpg

vac2012pic1.jpg

vac2012pic2.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

25.jpg

27.jpg

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Mowing looks great man.

5. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Sweet. Looks really good

6. wilsonlandscaping1

thanks guys! definitely trying to expand alot over the off season and this fall

7. EarthTurfSnow

EarthTurfSnow LawnSite Member

how do you get the leaves out from that box on your trailer?

8. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

nice work man you going to put a plow on it this winter

9. wilsonlandscaping1

Its actually not as bad as i thought it would be. I put a door on the back that swings open to the side and have one guy with a pitchfork start throwing them out and ill stand behind with a snow shovel or landscape rake and throw them further into the debris pile. takes me and one other guy about 10 mins to unload the whole thing. Next year ill look into adding on either a dump truck or dump trailer, but for now this box works well

10. wilsonlandscaping1

as of now im not putting one on this year. definitely next year though. Im working this winter in a truck or skid steer again plowing the home depot in king of prussia