Wilson Landscaping - a few equipment pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by wilsonlandscaping1, Apr 6, 2011.

1. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Me six noS

2. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Hey dude how did you build the leaf box on your trailer? I need to build one just like that but, i only have a 6x10 trailer to work with. I eventually plan to have a 14' dump trailer and run a setup like petr51488's setup. I'll also have my best friend using his dodge to haul it while my truck hauls the mowers and what not.

3. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

who has that contract now i hear a different name everytime i ask someone

4. brandoncuts54

Green Ridge Landscaping up in montgomeryville they plow like ten home depots in our area

5. T Scapes

nice ive seen pictures and they always look like they have a good fleet of equipment up there

6. brandoncuts54

Yea the dudes got a lot man hes got a couple skid steers which me and pat are in most likely hes got a ton of trucks and a front end loader hes pretty big

7. T Scapes

nice sounds like a cool gig i got the fun job of plowing roads for a township this year hopefully my friend and i are planning on putting out equipment together and get our own snow contracts next year

8. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

Nice work.

You spelled 'Business' wrong at the bottom of that flyer.

9. wilsonlandscaping1

wilsonlandscaping1 LawnSite Member

hah. luckily i never ended up using them

10. wilsonlandscaping1

wilsonlandscaping1 LawnSite Member

i just used 2x4's and built the frame how i wanted it. then just sheeted the 2 sides and front with plywood. then for the back made a door how i needed it to fit then filled the remaining area in with plywood