Win! $100 MowPart Dollars!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MOWPART_SCOTT, Jul 25, 2008.

1. MOWPART_SCOTT

MOWPART_SCOTT LawnSite Member

Find this button [​IMG] and click it to get the code. Then call Scott at the number listed above the code and I will add $100 Mowpart Dollars to your account. You must be a valid LawnSite member and only one lawnsite member will win. You must be logged into your account when searching for this button. Log into your account then start searching. Im not gonna tell you where it is but I will tell you that if your on our home page at www.mowpart.com and logged into your account. Your only 2 clicks away from it! Coupon code only valid July 25th - July 31st 2008 or until the first person finds the code. So hurry up and find that button. Click it and call Scott from 8am to 5 pm cst Monday-Friday and I will add the code to your account!

Good Luck Ya'll :)

2. tb8100

tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX

FOUND IT!! but the number is busy. :(

3. tb8100

from TX

That was hidden pretty well!

4. tb8100

from TX

And....they're gone for the day. lol

5. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

don't that figure :hammerhead:
    I'd send him a pm just to confirm your the first, it will log the time you sent it.

6. tb8100

from TX

LOL I think they were after alot more PR with this contest. I kinda feel bad that I found it less than 15 minutes after they posted. :laugh:

7. MOWPART_SCOTT

MOWPART_SCOTT LawnSite Member

Congrats! to tb8100. tb8100 found the code in less than 15 min! Thats awesome! $100 worth of parts in 15 min! Can't beat that.
    You guys keep an eye out for these Special deals for lawn site members only. There's more to come.

It's our way of saying Thanks LawnSite For your continuing support.:usflag:

Thank you
    Scott1@mowpart.com

8. tb8100

from TX

Thanks Scott! :waving:

9. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

way to go TB8