Win A Fully Loaded "Golfscapes" Work Trailer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by allprogreens, Jan 12, 2006.

1. allprogreens

allprogreens LawnSite Senior Member

Win A Fully Loaded "Golfscapes" Work Trailer
    [​IMG]

4 Promotions In 1 Contest
    Contest Rules:
    • For every $1000.00 spent at the wholesale pricing of $2.85 per square foot on any and all orders, you get 1 chance to win. For example if your order is for $2010.00 then you get two chances to win.
    • Purchase 10,000 sq. ft. during the year and automatically receive a vibratory compactor.
    • Purchase 25,000 sq. ft. during the year and automatically receive a Golfscapes work trailer.
    • Purchase 40,000 sq. ft. during the year and automatically receive a fully loaded Golfscapes work trailer.
    • Deadline is December 24, 2006.
    • Winners announced December 29, 2006.
    • The contest is open to any licensed landscape contractor 18 years of age or older.
    • Winners are responsible for pickup/delivery, insurance, any taxes, and license expense.
    • Retail value is approximately $15,000.00.

2. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

You better check with your lawyers before you go to much further advertising this giveaway. I use to be a partner in a retail business and we had giveaways all the time and our lawyers said that you are not allowed to REQUIRE a purchase to be able to win the prize under federal law. You CAN give extra entry chances to win as you are doing with purchases, BUT you also have to have a way for people to enter and have an equal chance of winning that does not require a purchase and I didn't see where you advertised that. I not telling you for me, cause I'm not interested, but so that you don't get in a bind if it is the same case for your giveaway.

3. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Maybe thats why you always hear at the end of commercials and advertisements "No purchase Necessary"

I would like to enter this contest, but not if I have to spend at least $1000.00!

4. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

What size axles? Are they Torsion or leaves?

What is the make of the trailer?

5. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I'm glad its ending next Dec, I've got till at least April until I can install a green, real cool idea.

6. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Sounds like a lottery to me. If you are required to purchase anything to enter it's not a contest, but a lottery. I do believe MMLawn is correct. I'd check with a lawyer quickly.

7. allprogreens

allprogreens LawnSite Senior Member

All Pro Greens - Another Great Sales Tool For You

Win This Custom "Golfscapes" Golf Cart

[​IMG]

Your customers will have a chance to win this custom golf cart

Contest Rules:
    • For every 300 sq. ft. of product purchased - putting green, fringe or lawn turf, your customer gets 1 chance to win. For example if your customer's order is for 610 sq. ft. of product then they get 2 chances to win
    • Product must be purchased in 2006 to qualify for the contest
    • The contest is open to any residential or commercial customer that purchases our products through us directly or through a contractor

Features of this Exotic, Custom, & One-Of-A-Kind “Golfscapes” Golf Cart are:
    • CUSTOM PAINT AND FLAMES BY STRAIGHT EDGE
    • HEAVY DUTY CUSTOM FIBERGLASS CART BODY
    • FAST 4 STROKE GAS ENGINE
    • CUSTOM 6 INCH A-ARM FRONT END LIFT KIT W/ QAUI COIL-OVER SHOCKS
    • CUSTOM FRONT & REAR SUSPENSION
    • CUSTOM ROLL BAR
    • DIAMOND PLATE SIDE & REAR COVERS WITH NERF BARS
    • CUSTOM FRONT & REAR SEATS
    • CARBON FIBER STEERING WHEEL
    • CARBON FIBER DASH WITH CUSTOM PAINT
    • CUSTOM OFFROAD LIGHTS, HEADLIGHTS & TAIL LIGHTS
    • CUSTOM POWDER COATED GREY EFFECTS
    • CUSTOM BLACK DIAMOND PLATE FLOORING
    • BILLET CHROME WHEEL AND PEDDLES
    • CUSTOM TIRES
    • KENWOOD STEREO AND SPEAKERS WITH CD PLAYER
    • Retail Value $12,000.00
    For More Photos, Contest Rules, & Information:
    http://www.allprogreens.com/golfcart_contest.html

www.allprogreens.com

All Pro Putting Greens
    2265 Holcomb Road, Ringgold, GA. 30736
    Toll-free: 800-334-9005 Fax: 706-965-6071

8. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

i am pretty sure that you can not require a purchase to enter. i think you could get away with giving your contractors an opportunity to earn "chances" to win..........seriously, you should check with your lawyer on this before you have a lawsuit on your hands.