WIn

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by newjerseylandscaping, Dec 14, 2010.

1. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

So i wanted buisness cards and i was able to snag 250 free cards and only had to pay 5 dollars for shipping, they look very good, and professional. :weightlifter:

2. kgcs

kgcs LawnSite Senior Member

Let me guess, Vistaprint?

3. newjerseylandscaping

Yep. cant wait for them to get here.

4. kgcs

I liked their design templates until I noticed someone else in town with the same exact one!!! I decided to create my own logo then.

5. newjerseylandscaping

Huh, i choose one i never saw before, aroung here people either make there own or dont have a logo, i like this one but im sure it will change eventually ill try to get a pic of it.

6. kgcs

I was hoping the same thing until I saw a truck pass by with a magnet on it that had the same logo I had. I had to make my own.

7. newjerseylandscaping

Heres the design i choose, havent seen it before, but i dont think ill make it my company logo but then agian it may work for a wile.

buisness card.jpg

8. kgcs

That one maybe good in your area but I saw one of those business cards at a gas station in my area. Hey, maybe you will get lucky and no one has it. You can't go wrong with free
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. newjerseylandscaping

^^^ thats the way i looked at it. like i said i havnt seen it befor and i like the professional look of it.