Windermere House - Elements

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting, Jul 23, 2008.

1. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Here are the 1st set of photos from my Windermere House project. I took these to establish shooting locations and camera settings for the "real shoot" which will happen next week. I am going to have all of the interior lighting turned on to give it a symmetrical, lived in look, and have the upper level awnings retracted for the final shoot.

IMG_7386.JPG

IMG_7398.JPG

IMG_7423.JPG

IMG_7430.JPG

IMG_7438.JPG

2. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

Here are some more...

IMG_7445.JPG

IMG_7449.JPG

IMG_7453.JPG

IMG_7462.JPG

IMG_7467.JPG

3. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

4. moonlighting

moonlighting LawnSite Member

Nice job James! what fixture did you use to light the stone columns?

jason

5. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

That looks fantastic! That looked to be a pretty large lighting job.

6. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work. I notice your from Muskoka, how far south do you go?

7. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

Well LOOK at that! Jason Flemming here on Lawnsite! Who woulda ever known? :canadaflag:

CopperMoon Bullets and Floods got the nod for the lighting on the stone work Jason. Great combination of sturdy construction, pleasing aesthetics and good value.

Have a great day.

8. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

Hi John... I dont think we have ever had the opportunity to meet. Most of my work is here in Muskoka but I do have jobs in Kitchener/Waterloo, Cambridge, Milton, Oakville, Toronto, Klienburg, King, Creemore, Collingwood, Barrie, Orillia and Parry Sound. I have a rather large job coming on line this fall right in Innisfill (Big Bay Point).

Remember that Landscape Ontario has a new group for us Lighting Guys. The lighting commodity group is open to new members and is a great place to network.

Have a great day.

9. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Very nice work James. Beautiful photos too. I really like the photo standing below and right of the hotel with the stone wall and steps in the foreground. I can only imagine how gloomy it must have been before. I also see what you mean by having a par 30 pointing up in those carriage lights. don't know why I hadn't thought of that.

10. John Pletcher

John Pletcher LawnSite Member

Good job James. Nice to see your work.