1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Window logo! What ya think?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by harddog00, Feb 7, 2008.

1. harddog00

harddog00 LawnSite Member

Im thinkin' that i need to do something about the title cause it seems to hard to see. Maybe lighten the background or somethin'

side window.jpg
  2. harddog00

3. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

uumm, I like it... but I would have to see it far away to make sure the lettering isn't too small or the sun glare doesn't block most of it out. I think all that info would look better on the back of your window and then leave the side for your name and number... or just do the back window and keep the sides clean... I don't know... my truck isn't lettered, because I will be painting it soon... but I think I will do something similar to my back window (then again its a regular cab so I'm really only left with the back window lol).
  4. okeefl

okeefl LawnSite Member

I'm not Webster but I think (lawncare) should be two words ( Lawn Care).
  5. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

Check your state laws......

Around here most cops have a tool that they meausre the amount of light that will come through a window....

it all started with that window tint.........
  6. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

I like the idea, I like the logo, I would have preferred the "Lean Green and Lawncare" in yellow or white instead of the dark green. (or a lighter back round instead of the green trees and green bushes)

As long as it's not on your two front windows, you should be fine.
  7. harddog00

I would put it on the back, but i already have a POW MIA flag graphics there.
    and i am going to see how it looks at the shop i've only seen it on comp. it is a little dark may have to change some color
  8. Icemanku

Icemanku LawnSite Member

I'd have to say that it's not really a symbol or logo. You should try and make a logo that looks unique. Using that background is a good idea but for invoices, business letter and countless of other stuff you'll need a logo.

Bubble lettering doesn't really stand out that much.
  9. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Looks good just keep the rock out.:drinkup:
  10. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Outline the biz name in either white or yellow.