Winners Circle

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Anderson Lawn & Landscape, Jan 7, 2001.

1. Anderson Lawn & Landscape

Anderson Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Member

Just wondering if anyone out there is using Marty Grunders Winners Circle books. I heard him speak at a trade show and was advertising his Winners Circle books.

2. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

I am currently rethinking the SAGE wisdom of those in the business before me that I have relied on for soooo long. Im not sure if they are trying to help me out or be my demise -- LOL

Kris

3. JVS

JVS LawnSite Member

I use his system. I find many of his ideas are great and apply them when ever and where ever I can. I only wish his newsletters and emails came a little more timely. Other than that his system is worth every penny.

Joe

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I agree kutnkru, selling info is big buz and it doesn't alway need to be correct. Just sound thoughtful and well jump at it. :)

5. JVS

JVS LawnSite Member

I was also a little waery of sending $$$ out. But Marty Grunder is NO scam artist. I have attendednd many many "seminars" and NONE come close to his tips and secrets on making maoney. He stands behind his system.
    I'll say this he took all the marketing and making money sources all in one area to use and make money. Bar none

my 2cents

Joe

6. Mueller Landscape Inc

Mueller Landscape Inc LawnSite Senior Member

We have been using this system as well. I agree, it's worth every penny. It works for us!

John