Winter clean out

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Ditchwitchrunner, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Ditchwitchrunner

Ditchwitchrunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I have several things I would like to sell this winter to make some space for next year...
    First two are a 52" hydro toro with turbo force deck and a 19hp electric start Kawasaki.. Has a bagger and a sulky. just serviced.. Runs perfect 2500$

Second is a Gravely 48" hydro walk behind with floating deck. It has the pro steer controls, 19hp electric start Kawasaki engine.. Everything runs perfect. I would estimate around 200 hrs on machine.. Has a gravely side bagger and a two wheel sulky. 2500$

These are back up mowers that never get used. Both run great! The pro steer controls on the gravely are very nice and they both leave a nice cut!

I will take pics when I get a chance to.. Thanks

2. Ditchwitchrunner

from Ohio

Here is a almost brand new 10hp little wonder with the swivel front wheel that we never use 700$ for this

image.jpg

3. Ditchwitchrunner

from Ohio

Have an extra stihl br 550... We bought new ones this year. Starts right up and runs perfect. 250$

image.jpg

4. Ditchwitchrunner

from Ohio

This thing never gets used.. 6x12' haulmark enclosed trailer with side door.. Tires are very good. I would say 7 out of 10 condition.. 2000$ obo

image.jpg

5. Ditchwitchrunner

from Ohio

Last thing I have a 2008 Exmark lazer 52 with a 23hp Kohler command engine. Mower has 400hrs. I do not have pics I need to wash it and get it ready to sell. 4200$

6. wrtenterprises

wrtenterprises LawnSite Senior Member

I'm interested in the walk-behinds, just need to post some pics, or PM them to me....

7. Ditchwitchrunner

from Ohio

Hi I have a few pics on my cell phone if you can please pm me your cell I will txt them to you.. Thanks

8. BandBLawncare

BandBLawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

9. Ditchwitchrunner

from Ohio

Toro, little wonder and stihl are gone... I Also dug out our 16hp self propelled lesco blower. Has electric start and hydro forward and reverse. This thing blows some serious debris. 1000$

10. Ditchwitchrunner

from Ohio

Here is a picture of the model. This is not the exact blower but the same thing I forgot to take pics today...

image.jpg