Winter Fluid Filming

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by DLAWNS, Jan 22, 2011.

1. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I was thinking that too. I think what you're saying is that since it's a $3,000 dump insert it's not quite worth dumping a whole lot of money into it. I think I'm just gonna figure out the cheapest way to resolve the rusting. Probably a light sanding, primer, and paint. Than probably put on the rhino lining type of stuff.

2. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

you could always also choose to use the undercoating material you can apply yourself>?!!

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

good call Grassman! Without you and George I would be lost! haha

4. grassman177

that is shameful, hahahhah.

that is what this place is all about man!!!

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

lol...I'm just messin around, but in all seriousness...this is what I love about this site. All the great info that we all share. If it wasn't for lawnsite I would have never known about fluid film or the magnamatic. I did love the trenchblade too, but than that guy disappeared, lol.

6. grassman177

he did! i have one or two of them, and they are nice really, but dont use it any more as the edger i have wont stay running cuz i dont use the set up hardly. i may attempt one more go on getting it to run without sinking money into it, and then toss it if i cant get it. it is carb issues and a carb costs about what i paid for it, so not worth it to fix for me

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I wish I can still get them. I won't say they set a perfect edge for beds, but pretty good and to me only required a little bit of touching up. I HATE carb issues...like you said they are not worth fixing...

8. grassman177

maybe oregon could pickup the patent and do them! prob not, but a thought.

i am not sure i will ever use the trenchblade again truthfully so i could sell you ours, i know one, i "may" have another, but dont remember. interested? the shipping is more than the item i think on this one though! ahaha

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

That would be cool if they got the patent...maybe I'll shoot them an email! Sure man....if you really aren't gonna be using them I would love to buy them off ya. Let me know man. I meant to ask ya...you have a facebook page?

10. grassman177

i dont, cant stand it!!! but, our business does.