Winter Months

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by tdifonzo, Nov 3, 2011.

1. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I always get a part-time job.

2. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

Pass me a bottle of ice cold God's love will ya?:drinkup:

Take Joy in your salvation!

3. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

WTF???? Shut up and get me a Bud Light will you Dr. Killjoy? :drinkup:

4. rob7233

rob7233 LawnSite Senior Member

10% of the people on LS are 90% of the problem. :clapping: I'll have a Bud too! :drinkup: :cool2:

5. jvanvliet

:drinkup: "Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our hops and barley fields, there it enters the roots of the hops and the grain, to be changed into beer and ale, a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy." :drinkup:

6. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

God loved the hell out of me yesterday. New craft beer experimentation day.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. jvanvliet

Do tell, found several US lagers & ales recently that were superb, Devil Dog & Heavy Seas; ABV 10% one pint and several ounces was enough for me, and @ $6.00 an excellent value relative to some of the Belgian brews like Piraat or Duval.

8. JimmyTheGlove

JimmyTheGlove LawnSite Member

Dad was killed by a drunk driver. Pardon me for having a little bit of an attitude toward alcohol.

How's that for killjoy?

9. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Sounds to me like you issue should be with people that drink and drive...not with alcohol itself. A grown man that partakes in a tasty beverage and does so in a manner which is responsible such as doing so in the comfort of his own home or in a manner which he can over indulge but has arranged for safe transportation home...he is not one you should have a issue with.

10. JimmyTheGlove

JimmyTheGlove LawnSite Member

Agreed. If he were shot to death, the problem would not be the gun, but the person holding the gun. So I see your point.

So I'm mostly bitter against people that are stupid enough to drive drunk. But I'm still a little bitter toward alcohol itself. And I think I have a right to be.