Winter projects

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Lawn Enforcer, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Here is one of the numerous projects I've been working on this winter. It's a hand tool rack/blower rack made w/ pvc pipe, 2x4's, and many lag bolts. It's alot sturdier than I thought it would be. Bolted through the floor and painted w/ Rustoleum spray paint, gloss black. Feel free to post pictures of your winter projects.

Ram 1500lawn care 038.jpg

2. Lawn Enforcer

Here is another shot of the rack, the back side.

Ram 1500lawn care 039.jpg

3. Lawn Enforcer

Here is a shot of the blower hanging on the rack. When I drive, I'll put a strap around it to hold it tight.

Ram 1500lawn care 040.jpg

4. Lawn Enforcer

Sweet!
    Here is a 36" aluminum landscape rake that I pick up at Menards for only $17.95

Ram 1500lawn care 042.jpg

5. jreiff

jreiff LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Where is Arlington located at?

6. Lawn Enforcer

South Central

7. MattsMowing3535

MattsMowing3535 LawnSite Senior Member

looks nice. Since there are already 2 mn guys posting in here i'll bring this up if you dont mind. I was thinking maybe sometime in late spring/early summer we could all get together for lunch or somethin. Kinda like they did in michigan

8. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

LE: Rack Looks Great!! I bet it saved you alot of money making it yourself versus buying it from Northern Tool or any other supplier. I think i paid $40.00 for mine. Looks Great! -Mitch-

9. mikes landscaping

mikes landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from kansas

Hey looks good. We made one out of Tin with the PVC pipe in it, but we ende up screwing it up. That never got finished lol. Looks good.
    -Pete

10. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Thats neat, one thing i would recommend if you haven't already done it is to drill holes at the bottom of the hand tool holders so that water does stay in the PVC holders.