Winter Specials

Discussion in 'ProLockers' started by Gumby, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Gumby

Gumby LawnSite Member

I'm interested in purchasing a Prolocker for a zero turn. Do you anticipate running any specials this winter??

2. Gumby

Gumby LawnSite Member

I posted my question over a month ago about any specials, got no reply, so I bought them last week at full ??+#$@! price and now I see that they are on sale @ a deep discount. Fantastic. Makes me want to just jump right up and buy something else from prolockers.

3. Gumby

Gumby LawnSite Member

The prolocker was delivered yesterday so I bolted it on the trailer and was very happy with it. Now, after this, every time I walk past it, it's going to tick me off again that I paid $50 too much for it. I really wish someone from prolockers had responded to my question that I posted over a month ago and just given me a heads up. I would have appreciated that alot.

4. ProLockers

ProLockers LawnSite Member

Gumby
    I did not know we where going to have a special until the end of year and it made sense to do so after a late Dec. meeting. Please contact me to discuss;
    Mark Kenny
    ProLawn Equipment
    772-229-1690

5. Gumby

Gumby LawnSite Member

Thanks for responding Mark, I will give you a call later today.

6. Gumby

Gumby LawnSite Member

Called the good people at ProLockers and they handled my dilemma in a professional, friendly manner and resolved the issue quickly to my satisfaction. I would not hesitate to order from them in the future.

My thanks to Mark and Christine at ProLockers.