Winters coming

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by Florida Gardener, Sep 18, 2011.

1. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

Cheap, $2.00 100% cotton T's @ Walgreens, + $1.10 for silk screen. Good for one summer season then everybody gets new until end of next summer season. These were tennis ball yellow, next is orange.

Little cooler today in Boca, light rain. Still sweat like a hog though.

2. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Damn this weather, enough already !!!

3. I hear you. Did some work in the AM at the house and it was hot as hell
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. zturncutter

Not to mention the mosquito's around the retention areas on my commercials, I was able to mow all but one last week, now they all have water laying in them again.

5. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Allen

The heck of it is, in few weeks we will crying for the rain. Traditionally our Rainy Season is over by the 3rd week of Sept. But this year has been anything but traditional. I actually had a fairly productive Sunday between rain drops. But it was only house & yard work at my own house.

6. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I just got done cutting four, side by side that had as much growth as I have seen all year! I've never seen anything like it. You would swear it had been two weeks or more since they were cut, but all were cut last Monday. I hold you personally responsible for this :laugh:

I also blame the usual suspects for dropping nitrogen bombs on them in the last 10-14 days.

7. zturncutter

Same here, unreal.

8. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

GAAAAHHH! More rain; lawns are going viral :dizzy:

Lawn crews are reporting a high incidence of dollar spots.

HELP! There is fungus amungus.

9. zturncutter

The weather Guru's are forecasting a high of 81 with a low of 64 for Sunday:clapping::clapping:, I hope they are not teasing or I am gonna, gonna -------- sweat some more.

10. fl-landscapes

fl-landscapes LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks z I did not see that forecast. Hope it is accurate!
    Posted via Mobile Device