Wiring methods

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Rainman7, Aug 25, 2009.

1. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

The Hunza Pathlite is a premium fixture for sure, and you need to use a special mounting cannister too, which only adds to the price. BUT, it is a fantastic fixture for the application. The client just needs to be ready for the cost of spec. grade lighting.

Keep watching Hunza... they have a new fixture coming out soon which looks promising. (I had a bit to do with it's conception and design :) )

2. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

I used 4 of the hunzas and it was about 4 times the cost of a normal high end fixture (bk vision 3 etc)

3. Rainman7

Rainman7 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Whats a ballpark on those Hunza lights? Around $250? I think I have another solution....I'll try to get pictures when complete.

Thanks

4. Pro-Scapes

ok since this isnt really discussing price... try in the 400 nieghborhood.

5. Rainman7

Rainman7 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Thats contractors price not including installation? Dont know what could make it worth that much but I'm sure its quite a fixture. Must come with multiple lifetime guarantees.:laugh:

6. Pro-Scapes

It took us 2 days to install 4 of them. Core drilled in and we had to take about 4 shots to hit our coredrill holes from the edge of the patio 5 ft away with a 6 ft long diversabit to get the wires in.

Wood decking would be much much easier than 70 year old concrete with enough rebar and mesh to build a small house.

That price I shot you would if your lucky get you cost on the fixtures. Add labor and wire and other stuff.