Wisconsin Fox Valley and beyond.

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by MOW ED, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll be there on the 9th its what my schedule will allow.

2. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

3. TheBetterDoorhanger

TheBetterDoorhanger Sponsor

Hi Lawnsite Members! Have you heard of our innovative Band-It Stick-It Door Hangers? They are a cost effective way to keep your advertisement on the door where it belongs & customers can even bring the ad inside & place it on the refrigerator instead of throwing it in the drawer with your competitors ads.

We have great start up specials on our innovative Door Hanger Band-It Stick-It® products and even offer free CUSTOM design services if you mention this forum post! (No hidden costs – talk to a live customer service rep – lots of Lawn & Landscaping designs to choose from as well as custom design services)

5,000 only $295 - FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
    2,500 only $189 - FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
    1,000 only $99
    FULL COLOR PRINTING & STICK-IT INCLUDED! - 4.25" x 11" - full color front, blank back, gloss cover stock

ALSO 9"x6" FULL COLOR POST CARDS (with Stick-It) mailed & postage included as low as $0.26 each.
    SEARCH Lawnsite for Adeas Printing & see what other members are saying about us and our products. TELL CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU READ ABOUT US ON A LAWNSITE FORUM & RECEIVE FREE CUSTOM DESIGN!!

www.AdeasPrinting.com/door-hangers
    866 - 778-4254
    stickit@adeasprinting.com

4. SnoMower

SnoMower LawnSite Member
    from NW WI

Hello to all the fellow Wisconsinites! I just found this thread. It's good to see a good group of us on here.

5. c3wlandscaping

c3wlandscaping LawnSite Member

Welcome sno where ya at?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. SnoMower

SnoMower LawnSite Member
    from NW WI

The forgotten land of Superior

7. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Superior, Ahh the land of AMSOIL. St Norbert also did the Superior Hockey team in a few weeks ago. Tough game. You must not start mowing until about June. Glad you found us.

8. SnoMower

SnoMower LawnSite Member
    from NW WI

Haha, yeah there's been quite a few times when we've had to deal with snow during spring/fall cleanups. I've had to put plows back on the trucks as soon as we got done.
    And yes we run Amsoil in all our equipment, whenever we need anything I just put in a call to distribution and pick it up right down the street.

9. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Everyone in Southern WI ready for this 50-60's !!! Anyone in SE WI needs mulch i have it here. It will be ready for spring and save some money!! I can help you out the most i can deliver at a crack is 66yds though, i dont have a walking floor trailer.

Also its all hardwood no pallets or building material!!! Its all from our own trees we cut down last fall

10. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Anyone start their fertilizing apps yet???? I have seen the national guys out already