Wish me luck!

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Feb 15, 2009.

1. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Light em up Tim!

2. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Best of Luck Tim. It sounds like it could be an interesting opportunity, for both sides.

3. rlpsystems

rlpsystems LawnSite Senior Member

Good luck Tim.

4. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

Good luck. I think working for a larger company on the ground floor like you are doing could be fun. Enjoy the open doors of you get it.

5. Eden Lights

Eden Lights LawnSite Senior Member

Good luck, as always look at all the angles and consult others to make your mind up.

I am still holding out for a offer from Joey and Nate:)

6. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Hey me to!! :laugh:

7. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Well, I got back last night. I was absolutely staggered by how successful this company is. The owner has an incredible head for business and marketing. When he told me what he spent on marketing alone last year and what his budget was this year, it literally made my head spin. 20% of his income goes back into marketing. He has already offered me the job and I am just weighing the options of moving across the country. The job would be to come in and develop and manage a low voltage lighting divison for them. Exactly the same thing I do now except with an enormous marketing budget, all the financial and personal backing I would need, and the freedom to shape the lighting division how I thought fit and with whatever personell is necessary, as long as it is profitable. Looking at a base salary + commission based income. I am waiting for the compensation package proposal tomorrow and I will go from there. If everything looks good, I may be posting on lawnsite from east of the mississippi before too long.
    Thanks for the support guys.

8. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Hey Indylights, (I dont know your first name, Sorry)

Which guy is it you know over there, Mike or Dave?

9. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Tim: Follow the money.

Best of luck!

10. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Fantastic Tim! Go get that money! I wish i would get that offer! I know youll make it profitable for em!