Wish me luck!

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Lite4, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Well, I have officially taken the position. I will be relocating on the 2nd of March to Indianapolis. I am really looking forward to this. It is going to be a hoot. Not sure if we are keeping the Firefly brand as a seperate division or if it is going under the main company name. We are trying to consider how to market both sides of the company together without the print and television media getting too cluttered. Simplicity is key!

Thanks for all the support guys. I'll be on the other side of the big muddy here shortly.

2. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Congrats Tim!
    Hope all goes well for you.

Keith

3. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Congrats!! I hope it goes well!

4. Oasis-Outdoor

Oasis-Outdoor LawnSite Member

Excellent! Glad to hear you got the position! I hope you make it big in this company. I have got stalled in the same sort of situation. Have had to rearrange my life & job several times in the recent past. Hoping to get back to a company I was employed with several years ago. Keep us posted on how the new job is working out....kudos!

5. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

Tim, congrats and best of luck!

6. Lite4

Thanks guys.

7. NightLightingFX

NightLightingFX LawnSite Senior Member

Tim,
    Best of Luck, I know is will be hard to leave the Great Northwest & Boise - Not a bad place to live. Sounds like a good opportunity.
    ~Ned

8. Lite4

I will miss mountains!

9. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Bronze Member
    from usa

10. Lite4

Wahoo! skids are up on Monday, bearing 105 degrees at 65 knots, 0 AGL. 1,800 miles. I am praying for favorable winds through the prairie states. Finishing up a 100% LED job here today and getting the trailer packed to go.