Wish Me Luck!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by RedWingsDet, May 11, 2004.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

My 15,000 advertisments go out tommarow in Saint Claire Shores, Mi. I know its kinda late, but I signed up late with the company. WISH ME LUCK!!!

I also am sponsoring a tv show on a local channel for 3 days, so they say "Sponsored by Premier Landscaping" many times through out the program.

But wish me luck with the flyers...

I hope i gain 15 customers. I would be really happy if i gained 20. What do yall think.. and yes, i know its late.

2. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Good luck man, I'm starting out late too so i hope we both do good.

3. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

thanks. u 2... i aleady hve 20 customers. im just hoping on gaining another 15 or 20 from 15k flyers.

anythoughts?

4. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape LawnSite Senior Member

Im am not trying to be rude, but can you handle the volume of business that you might get with this as your only lawn mowers

5. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

if i get 15more customers im getting a 48in zero turn. im pretty sure im going to buy a Gravley PM148. as for now with 20 customers they work fine. but if i get 15more then im getting a 48in

6. Scenic Lawnscape

rock-on I wish you the best of luck and in my eyes it is never too late im still getting calls every day and i am seeing so many yards that are still not cut and its may 11th

7. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

i see that u live in new baltimore. and i have family that lives out there... where bouts u live (mile road) ... also, where u buy your equipment? I buy mine from HelleBuycks on 24 and Gratiot, and also Brouiers on 16 and utica. where you buy your supplies?

8. Scenic Lawnscape

I live in clinton twp office is in new baltimore 23 mile and jefferson, i go to "bucks" on vandyke but mostly weingartz or pro-mower

9. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

ahh.... i think i know where they are... weingartz is expensive and dont seem as commerical as this Helleuycks that i was at today! :)

10. Scenic Lawnscape

on somethings but they usally have it in stock and that is key