1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

With more business, comes more experiences to never forget

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mcwlandscaping, Mar 29, 2006.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Yesturday at a cleanup, the lady comes out and starts talkin for a little bit. Thats fine, then she starts asking me a bunch of other stuff i can do, thats fine too, more money for me. Well, we start talking about her shed and how animals lived under it and she didn't like that. WELL, she thought their was a BEAVER living under there, A BEAVER!! she doesn't live anywhere near water. i held in the laugh until she went inside but when she left, i went out of sight and had one hell of a laugh. Before i left, she asked if their was anyway i could transport her ENTIRE huge shed to the house she will be moving too!!lol, i couldnt believe it, but i of course told her no but gave her some other options! BUT MAN, A BEAVER LIVING UNDER HER SHED!!hahaha had to share that one with yas:drinkup: :drinkup:
  2. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

Probably a woodchuck, which could look something like a beaver.
  3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

yea, that was my guess too, weve had several at my own house over the years!
  4. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

Maybe she was eluding to another 'beaver' that was in hiding?:laugh: :cool2:
  5. dtelawncare

dtelawncare LawnSite Member

Try to sell her a trapping package. Giving the circumstances, it MAY take a while to catch. Heck, you might even run it off for her HA, HA, HA.

I couldn't resist.