Wolfsnout

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rogerdodger, Apr 14, 2013.

1. TaylorLandscapingLLC

TaylorLandscapingLLC LawnSite Member

does it really make a good seal around the nose area? ive been wrapping a bandana around my face to keep the dust out since its been super dry down here in FL. I come home shooting dirt/snot rockets for the next day or 2 because of it. If this think really can block out the debris i just might have to give it a try.

2. MyLawnCareLLC

MyLawnCareLLC LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

Yes, it has a layer of material that goes up against ur nose to basically seal around the nose. That's the reason I purchased it because of the dust from being so dry at many of our properties
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. C&C Landscaping

C&C Landscaping LawnSite Member

I got one and it works great.

4. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

Breathing through your mouth will deliver the best filtration. I have a short beard and this Wolfsnout 'blows away' the paper cloth masks for sealing purposes. A full-on respirator is the best at filtration...but they're heavy and uncomfortable...and yield a 'mask face' from all the impressions they leave after removal.

5. Jerm

Jerm LawnSite Member

I just ordered myself one today I'll let y'all know what I think when I get a chance to try it

6. Wolfsnout®

Wolfsnout® LawnSite Member
    from GA.

Remember to use your code at check out LS10.. SAVE $$$

7. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

I just got one myself I love it!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Wolfsnout®

Wolfsnout® LawnSite Member
    from GA.

9. shrubsandmore

shrubsandmore LawnSite Member

I ordered one a month back. Tim is absolutely a pleasure to do business with. Spoke with him twice after the original purchase and I have to say not only is the mask awesome the customer service is as well.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. LawnMowerKing10

LawnMowerKing10 LawnSite Senior Member

Just purchased mine yesterday!