Woman Salesmen.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by iluvscag, Jul 20, 2005.

1. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

Is just me or is it everybody that hates women salesman. I mean I just hate goin into a dealer and they come up to me, tryin to sell a product that they know nothing about. It always seems like you can't haggle them down because if you do they feel that your trying to pull one over on them. It just doesn't seem right having a woman selling a mans product.

Im sorry just having to vent a little bit. :angry:

2. IN2MOWING

IN2MOWING LawnSite Member
    from Zone 6

Sorry. I like females.

3. iluvscag

I do to just not as salesman.

4. IN2MOWING

IN2MOWING LawnSite Member
    from Zone 6

Thats because they are "salespersons" ;)

5. iluvscag

Or salesrepresenatives. :)

6. LawnMowerBoy48

LawnMowerBoy48 LawnSite Member

One of the dealers that I buy from a husband and wife own the dealership. The lady is very helpful and informative. I have bought four blowers from her and she was able to answer every question I had with out hesitation.

7. northwest lawn

northwest lawn LawnSite Member

dont be sexist

8. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

I finally admitted to my wife just the other day (jokingly of course) I am a confirmed lesbian I LOVE WOMEN :) :blob3:

9. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Yes our dealer has both his wife and daughter working with him and it took some time when the daughter first started but both the ladies are very knowledgeable and neither has their head so far up greed creek that they don't stop to ask the right questions before assuming every walk-in customer wants to be sold the latest gadget (THAT I hate). Overall, either of the women is just as helpful as any of the men in the shop.

10. iluvscag

I was not assuming they were this way every where, but it is this one particular SCAG dealer where the minute you walk in the store there trying to sell you this that and the other. The one time I tried to deal with one they wouldn't drop a dime.

Hey guy's don't get me wrong;I would have Jessica Simpson on my crew any day. :p