women customers can be hard to deal with.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by googles, Jul 26, 2005.

?

Most complaints come from?

1. Women

40.9%
  2. Men

14.6%
  3. Older folks

44.5%
  1. googles

googles LawnSite Senior Member

I don’t mean to sound egotistical or chauvinistic in this thread but it seems like most of my complaints from customers are mostly women complaining about silly things. **** men rarely ever complain and they are just happy they are not cutting there lawns. I do quality work and if there is a problem you can always talk to me and I will try to do my best to meet your needs. If you leave a message I will always and always get right back to my customers. Out of a hundred of my clients it seems to be 90 percent are always women complaining about silly things and 5 percent older folks and 5 percent men. Am I right? I’m not bragging but I do really good work but still can’t make women happy. I understand they may have never cut the lawn but they should still be reasonable in your complaints.

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Women, men, older folks, it doesn't matter. Like I always said, "This job would be great if I didn't have to deal with customers."

3. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

Right on Rod, I have come across them all lol.Just check all the boxes in the poll for me lol.

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I agree Rod...When working for so many different people with different personality's its almost impossible to please them all.I always said that some of best customers are the ones you never meet face to face.

5. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Whats wrong with you guys? Pleasing women is just natural to me i guess. Want to know how scroll down

Throw money at them and there usually happy. the more you throw the happier they are :D

6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Correct you are Mac. I find myself either throwing money at them or throwing it away on them. Is there a difference?

7. olderthandirt

from here

Nope, same thing Rod but it does solve the problem of them complaining, at least for a short time.

8. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

If you get 90% complaints out of 100 customers of ANY gender ...you got a problem buddy.

9. olderthandirt

from here

NOW thats funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10. nriddle77

nriddle77 LawnSite Senior Member

Complainers come in every gender and age. However, I find that older people seem to care more, cause they have nothing better to do than look for mistakes.